Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wanna Vent??

So, everyday random people ask me, "How do I do it?" I just smile and say, I just do. Inside I am screaming, I can't do this, I can't do this!!! 17 credits, Director of Education (for the Student Money Management Program), Mom (playing single most of the time), Wife - it is all beginning to cave in! 

This week I have had lots of opportunities to sit and listen to amazing lessons about Christ. Focused specifically in Matthew 14. I can't even wrap my mind around all the things I need to do, I feel I need to do. I guess venting is the most cathartic thing for me right now. 

I know I am not the only one who deals with stress on a daily basis, just waking up can be stressful. So please, if you should so feel inclined, VENT about whatever, so I know I'm not alone!

3 comments:

Linzi said...

You are not alone. I feel the same way too only I'm not taking on nearly as much as you. Joy Winks was the one who had her baby early. I can't even imagine what it is like to have to go through something like this.

Keri_B said...

I almost killed my son today because he spilled a large coke in my new minivan...the sad thing is I am not sure what I was more mad about, him spilling coke all over or the fact that I didn't have my coke anymore!!! :)
Wish I was there...we need a girls night out, dont we! Love ya!!

Nikki said...

Linzi -
I didn't know that Joy was pregnant - and thanks! Knowing that she is dealing with that makes my life seem not so hard!!!

Keri -
About the van: 1) uh - YAY. Haven't you been waiting for a new van for a while? and 2) I completely understand! Coke is SO precious, and yea - the day after I went and had my van detailed ( like $160) inside and out, I woke up to discover that the neighbors' children had climbed up on the hood of my van barefoot! I had little dirt marks all over, hand prints and butt prints on the windshield, and smeared spit! A girls night out, oh, how nice those were!