Saturday, October 11, 2008

Matthew Lost his First Tooth!!!





For the past couple of months, Matthew has had a stubborn tooth that refused to come out. Or, should I say, its owner was stubborn and refused to let it come out! But, tonight, Mom managed to pull a fast one, and under the guise of 'polishing his tooth with a washcloth' I yanked that sucker right out! I can not believe it, my Matthew, who is almost five, is beginning to lose baby teeth! I think I am getting old!
P.S. Matthew insisted we take a commerative shot together; I have had a very long week, which would explain why I look the way I do. But hey, it is Matthew's big moment, who am I to refuse the photo?!?

4 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I'm happy we found one another. I hope all is going well with you. It sure looks like your kids keep you busy! :)

Keri_B said...

You look HOT! How fun to start getting visits from the tooth fairy! Andrew misses his "train friend"! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nikki, cute blog!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

We are in New Mexico because Jonathan accepted a job out here after he graduated. We never thought we would end up here of all places, but we can easily see now that this is where we are meant to be. We love it!