Friday, October 24, 2008

So this is Amazing!!

As some of you may know, this week was midterms week here at school! Well - I was pretty sure that I was going to have a decent midterm grade in all my classes but one, Biology (insert the scary music of your choice here). After making a whopping 64% on my first test, I just knew what kind of semester I was in for....until.....The Professor, my dear sweet Professor Carter, bumped everyone's test grade 8 points, making mine a 72% - normally I would still be appalled, but with this being Biology (remember scary music) and my, count it, 4th attempt at taking this course, I was pretty happy.

But that happiness could not compare with the joy I felt today as I was able to get a preview of my midterm grade: 83.4% - Shocked and slightly confused, I made sure that I was indeed looking at my name, and the letter grade next to it, 'B'!

Needless to say, Biology (scary music) is now Biology (a peaceful waterfall with fairies flittering about)

2 comments:

Keri_B said...

Wahoo for you!! Such a smart little science person :)

Nikki said...

Ha HA! Smart or not, I am putting the grade back on to my blessing for the semester