
Matthew's other bottom tooth came out last night: and it is currently making its way through his digestive tract. Thank goodness that Tooth Fairy is such an amazingly smart, attractive (dare I say sexy?) and kind woman. Even though the tooth is currently MIA, she managed to deliver a whole $1.50 for the missing tooth.
Also: I believe that the last picture I posted showed me in all my nighttime glory ( YIKES!) so today I made sure to take a picture of how I wanted to be remembered....You know, I think the Tooth Fairy and I have a lot in common: I am smart, attractive (and I dare say sexy - I love animal print) and kind!! Go figure...
1 comment:
Wow! What a great day! Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm dreading the day the first tooth falls out of my child's mouth... I only ever lost a couple on my own.... most of mine were pulled by the dentist.
OH-- Funny story!
I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on November 3rd (and my parents are going to be here). I called my mom at 12:30 her time the other night and asked her if the Tooth Fairy still visits you when you're 23 and how much she'd give for 4 Wisdom Teeth in perfect condition. She laughed so hard it made her cry.... I was crying too, but it's cause I was so loopy from not getting enough sleep since Trystan was born.
Anyway, thought you'd think it was funny!
Post a Comment