Friday, October 24, 2008

But wait, I have kids...

So remember that peaceful waterfall I was at a moment ago: well, I have kids and so that peaceful scene of bliss was shattered as I sat down the monsters and let them feed. This is what happened:

Please note: Jordan is oblivious to the bowl of stew that is laying on the floor. It's contents spilled and all over the floor. He is way ore concerned with his hand, which is currently in his cup of milk fishing for who knows what. That' s okay though: This is how I cleaned it up:

Apparently, Sammy thought that tonight's stew was really good! Thank heavens for my dog, the most well behaved of all my children.





















5 comments:

Keri_B said...

So that is why people have dogs...

Nikki said...

of course! might you consider one for your little messes?

Jessica :) said...

I apologize ... but I laughed and laughed when I read this post. I don't have any children of my own, but I am the oldest of 8 and I have a husband :D (and I teach about 340 kids a week) and I know that it is so typical of children to forget things so easily! And I love that your dog cleaned it up! Haha ... so funny!
PS - congrats on your biology grade! That is so awesome!

Pilgrim Family said...

ya... i just leave the mess on the floor i figure that it will make a good snack for Izaac later!!
actually it was really funny Izaac had thrown most of his dry kix on the floor during breakfast and after i let him out of his high chair and was attending to cora he had haken his toy broom and was sweeping up for me, he didn't have a dust pan so he would push them around with the broom and then pick them up and eat them. it cracked me up to watch.

Kat & Paul said...

This cracks me up. It reminds me of when I was growing up. When our dog passed away my mom said one of the things she missed about him was how he'd clean up after our mealtimes!