Well - having never grown up with boys, I never had the privilege of seeing just how obsessed boys are with "what makes them boys." Fortunately Fate was kind and blessed me with 2 boys. I have since been exposed to the obsession. I have found a solution, it just makes me giggle like crazy every time I put the jammies on backwards.... Tell me, have any of you had the privilege of being exposed to this little obsession??? And if so, how did you break that little man's habit?
Friday, January 23, 2009
What's That??
Well - having never grown up with boys, I never had the privilege of seeing just how obsessed boys are with "what makes them boys." Fortunately Fate was kind and blessed me with 2 boys. I have since been exposed to the obsession. I have found a solution, it just makes me giggle like crazy every time I put the jammies on backwards.... Tell me, have any of you had the privilege of being exposed to this little obsession??? And if so, how did you break that little man's habit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haven't hit this stage yet... he's only 4 months old. When you figure something out, let me know, I'm sure I'll need the help in the future.
Post a Comment