May I just say that I should have known something like this was going to happen: Yesterday my children chose not to listen and while acting wild in the living room, they managed to shake a picture off the top of the entertainment center causing it to fall onto my son's head. The glass shattered into a million pieces and caused a very visible goose egg to pop up. And then the one and only baby gate we own was "jumped over" and was busted (by the same kid who has the goose egg; in all fairness I blame his head injury for the lack of judgement on his part as he attempted to hurdle the baby gate). And now this: I know you are laughing and that's okay - it's just a very good thing I can't see you laughing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
and that's why I think markers and crayons should all be destroyed.
We've been calling you. . . where are you?
I won't tell you whether or not I laughed. Since I'm your neighbor you can get to me too easily! ;)
Have you ever used Mr. Clean Magic Erasers? They are amazing!!! I heard they even work to get permanent marker off surfaces. I used them when we first moved in here to get crayon and marker off my walls and they worked wonders. I highly recommend them!
oh man I am sorry.... been there before! The magic erasers do work wonders especially when combined with 409...
Bummer deal! What fun to be a mom!
He is definately the payback child. Only you were the perfect child growing up so it must be Bryce's payback. I remember the stories of his childhood.
Sorry, blog stalking! But, you're post made me laugh! I do the same thing and tell myself that one day I will laugh at all of these naughty things my kids are doing. It seems to help, a little.
Oh my word...don't even know what to say except that I love you!!
I'll admit it.... I laughed hard! I completely agree with Jessica about the Magic erasers... they're a super huge blessing.
Post a Comment