So tomorrow is the beginning of the end. School starts tomorrow and I am afraid I will never be seen by any of you. My day will begin at around 5:30 or 6 AM and end when I get all my assigned reading and homework done. Looking at a few of the syllabi that have been posted I will be averaging about 50 -70 pages of reading per class period per day (I have 6 classes) - not too bad.....
Oh - except that I also have three kids, two of which will be attending 2-3 hours of gymnastics/week between the two of them, school activities for the 2nd grader, for my littlest one, quality time with him and I and the play-dough bucket, and the middle one will need some release time b/c he SO should be in Kindergarten but isn't b/c of b-day: he will need lots of running around, where I am not quite sure b/c we have about 3 feet of snow on the ground outside...
And I can't forget the dog and my dear husband, who manages the house during the day while I am gone, but then b/c we must have some kind of income, works at night. I adore him for this - working from 4 PM - 1 AM every day and then getting up at about 7:30 AM to start the day with the kids... I hate this b/c it leaves me to fend for myself with the three kids during the "after school snack dinner bath bedtime"
And - I will need to find time to prepare fun and interesting lessons for all my primary kids (I am the chorister) and manage the new program on campus (I got 'promoted to Managing Director)....
With all of this being said: If you do see me, please don't comment on the Zombie look I am sure to have....God be with us until we meet again, Heaven knows I am going to need Him more than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nikki, you are great! I wish you the best of luck with your schedule this semester! It's all worth it ... although I know it doesn't seem like it while you are going through it all. Please let me know what I can do for you. Good luck!!!
Good luck Nikki, I'm sure you will do just fine.
At least you aren't 9 months pregnant and miserable...just think, it can always be worse. :) I will be thinking of you and all your busy-ness. Is that a word? I don't think you would know what to do if your life wasn't crazy!! Love ya lots!
I'm sure you will pull it off! We love you!
Post a Comment