A little update on my previous post. With a lot of Magic Eraser and a little bit of Child Labor we were able to successfully remove all of the marker. Well - President Hinckley didn't fare so well, but the back of my front door is now the cleanest thing in my house. And of course, as soon as I had posted the pictures and shared them with a few other friends the situation became hilarious and I was laughing with the rest of you!! ;)
A little side note about school: it is a very good thing I am taking off this upcoming semester. I am finding it more and more difficult to want to do my homework...Believe it or not I think that the realization that I only have 3 semesters left (after this one) has made me a little trunky. Oh well - I am counting down till April.
3 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get everything off! That is very exciting!
What can I help you with? Need a babysitter for a night off? Help studying (sorry, I don't do the homework, I just try to make it easier)? Housework? Please let me know what I can do to help. Since I'm here so close I would love to help in any way I can. And I'm glad you'll be able to take summer semester off. It's always good to get a break! (written by someone who went 8 semesters in a row without a break . . . and now doesn't know how to live with herself!) Again, let me know what I can help with.
Good thing all that got cleaned up.
I think it's amazing that you're even in school with little ones still at home. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything! Good for you to hangin in there!
I'm glad you made them help.... a little child labor never hurt me. Let me know if you need help with anything.... I love the picture of your Howboy looking at the camera... it's like he's saying, "I know... I know.... Don't color on the walls".
Post a Comment