



So I am a little late in putting this up: but here are pictures of Katie on her first day of Second Grade. Even as I post this, I can see myself putting up Prom pictures in a few years.... What is really creepy is that she is all grown-up (in pictures only) and I can actually see the resemblance between her and pictures I have seen of my mom and aunts when they were little like her. Weird!
3 comments:
She looks so cute! Did she get to stay at Lincoln when you guys moved? I can't believe our girlies are so old! :)
Oh I know! Yes, she did get to stay at Lincoln so she is pretty stoked. And Emily is in her class so that is fun. There were also a couple of girls from Mrs. Lindstrom's class that moved into her 2nd grade class as well.
All in all, I think she will have a good year.
And Kelsi??? How do you think she will do?
They grow up fast...Don't they? Our past 11 years went fast and the next 11, oh what it will bring. We loved Lincoln. Enjoy the innocence of Rexburg while you can.
Post a Comment