Friday, August 8, 2008

Because you should...

So, every day I wake-up, feed my kids, and then sit down for my morning chuckle. Way better than anything I can find in the paper (which I do not get) - is this particular blog:

themeanestmom.blogspot.com

Now, for those of you who have not had the pleasure of reading Dr. Jana Mathews' posts: Boy you are missing out. This woman is incredible! While I do not want to give all of her secrets away I will say this:

She is a mother to 4 year old triplets, and pregnant again.
She is so down to earth about everything, including her fight with Crohn's Disease
And most importantly, she has claimed the title "The Meanest Mom" which means it can't be me :)

I would invite anyone who reads my pathetic little blog, to check out this one! Why??? Because you should...

(and then, after you fall in love with it, which takes about 5 seconds...invite all the readers of your blog to check her out. It is women like Jana that make mothering seem humorous and helps us all feel normal)

4 comments:

beth said...

i don't think any other mom would ever let one of her children out of her sight and allow them time to get into the lotion. Although for us, it was desetin and nail polish.

Nikki said...

HAHAHAHA!

Unknown said...

I heard about bernie mac from my in-laws, but read about it on fox news. Crazy, huh?

Keri_B said...

I love to read her blog, she gives me great ideas!!