Thursday, August 7, 2008

OH - THE "JOYS" of Motherhood




Okay - confession time: I am addicted to SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!! and tonight was the SEASON FINALE!! And so...b/c we are down to one car, and I had the car, and Bryce was at work, and he hadn't yet let me know if he needed my taxi services, I let the kids stay up and watch the FINALE with me! ( bad idea) I was so wrapped up in the dancers and the performers and the goings on of the show, that I neglected my children ( go ahead, say what you want, I know). Well, in the neglection of my children, Jordan found my lotion...and well, the pictures can speak for themselves:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha! Oh Nikki. That is so funny. :)

koreen (aka: winn) said...

been there! you look away for just a minute....!
btw: love your blog too.

Keri_B said...

Andrew thought it would be fun to paint his tongue with fingernail polish the other day...I won't judge you if you don't judge me! :)