

Papaw Kerlin came to visit us in Rexburg!!! It was the first time most of us had seen him in almost 2 years!!! The boys settled right in and so long as Papaw was reading a Thomas the Tank Engine story - the boys were all his!!! We loved seeing you PaPaw, can not wait until July!!!
2 comments:
What a wonderful time I had...and to think it only took me (22) months to go 2007 miles. I guess I should have gone the Google way...they say it only takes (1) day and (6) hours...who knew...:)
It was really great seeing everyone. Too many days have passed and we cannot wait to see ya'll this summer! The beach house has been reserved, the hot dogs and hamburgers are on the grill and the sand is being the toes...:)
I LOVE YOU!!!...AND CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS AGAIN!!!
Love,
Dad
...and the sand is BEING the toes???...how 'bout this:
The beach house has been reserved, the hot dogs and hamburgers are on the grill and the sand is BETWEEN the toes...:)
WOW...
Post a Comment