Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Boys

So the last time most people saw my two boys Matthew was 2 1/2 and Jordan was only 6 months old....Since then they have both grown and now I have an "original" and a "mini-me". Today both my boys got haircuts and were running around in red pjs. They were both so cute that I just had to do a photo shoot and share it with my friends and family....Enjoy

4 comments:

Keri_B said...

Hey, my boy was running around in red jammies today, too!! I have to tell you, Andrew has a new friend here named Matthew who likes trains and I told him we were going to play with him. Long story short, he thought I meant YOUR Matthew and was a little sad when he saw it was the "different Matthew." That's his name for his friend here...funny, huh! We must get our kids together for a play date soon...and their mommies too!!

James & Tara Huish said...

Wish I could come to the play date Keri! I forgot about how much Matthew loves trains! Gene is officially obsessed as well! He got a train table for Christmas and I can honestly say that he plays with that at least 90% of the time!
So Nikki! I miss you! Thanks for writing on "the blog!" I remembered that a long time ago you sent me an e-mail about a CD of ours you found. Don't worry, you can just throw it away. We have everything on our computer. How's primary going!? I miss those kids and you! Keep up the blog! Love ya!
Tara

Nikki said...

Trains are a wonderful thing!!! And Tara - just tell James you are gonna take a trip and come! We could make it a Mommy and Us trip to WA!! It is funny that my Matthew is "the original" - but then, he is his own type of boy isn't he? Miss you ladies tons!!! And Tara - Congrats on Graduation! Maybe we can see you while you are here? Primary is going pretty good - we are moving in a few weeks and so the binder will passed on to whoever the next unsuspecting lady is....

Keri_B said...

Kelsi wants to know why there are no pictures of the lovely Miss Katie!!! We miss her and all of her family too!!