Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our lovely Miss Katie!!!






Per Kelsi's Request....

When I took those shots of my two adorable boys, Katie was at her friend's house, as always. She usually spends her afternoons alternating between Emily's house and Aspen's house. I really only see her at dinner, and that is on the nights I do not have class. I finally pinned her against the wall and told her we needed some pictures to post on the internet. Once she knew her trip to stardom was about to begin, she began to pose...She began by giving us her fake smile: So we tickled a real one out of her. Then she got "mad" at us and gave us her "mad" face, but she is really enjoying all the attention. And finally, she posed and flashed her "Daddy can never say no to this..." Smile ( and who can blame him?)

1 comment:

Keri_B said...

She is still as cute as ever, maybe even cuter!! So happy to see her smiling face, we miss you guys!!