Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally!

Okay - so I am really new to this whole blogging thing. But I figured It was time to get with the times and let everyone who cares know what is happening in our crazy life! We are currently residing in Rexburg, Idaho. It is the middle of March and it is still snowing! It has been snowing since October and while this moisture is great for potato eaters - I have had enough! I am currently attending BYU-Idaho and loving almost every minute of it! Somedays are more intense than others - but we are making it. Bryce is currently working at Wells Fargo - he likes it, but banks are seriuosly stingy when it comes to paying people - so we are on the lookout for something with a little more cashflow. Katie is in first grade at Lincoln Elementary. And I think she really likes it. She just got finished perofrming her first grade opera. It was so cute. Her class had been working on it since the beginning of school! Her class performed "When Books come Alive" Most of the class were books (Katie was Cinderella) and the librarian was Mrs. Meanypants who hated books. Mrs Meanypants wanted to close down the library forever, but then the books would have turned to dust. All the books decided to email the police and get Mrs. Meanypants arrested. When the police came Mrs. Meanypants broke down and confessed that she hated books b/c she couldn't read. The books decided they would help teach her to read and everyone was happy in the end. It was amazing that a bunch of 6 & 7 years old could come up with that! Matthew is attending a school that is helping him with his anger managment issues. He is progressing quite nicely his teaachers say. It is nice to hear that he is one of the better behaved in class. Maybe it is just when he is around Mom that he goes berserk - but then, I shouldn't be surprised, he was itching to get out the womb as soon as he had nubs! Jordan is a ball of fun. He has the biggest brown eyes and the most adorable laugh! Walking through the grocery store the other day, a complete stranger stopped us and said that she was laughing on the aisle beside us just listening to him. As I am typing this, it has been exactly 90 minutes since I laid the kids down for a nap and they have yet to go to sleep! AAAHHHH. That is enough to drive one crazy. Well - I can't think of anything else that is too interesting to read and write - and of course - this inital blog is already too long! When something exciting happens I'll post again.

1 comment:

Keri_B said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! I hope you get as addicted as me! Love ya lots!