Sunday, December 7, 2008
Oh - well it has been a while
Well - I am heading into my last week of school (for the semester): and as such I really should be focusing on the paper and other assignments that are due: but I just wanted all my readers (whoever you are) to know I am alive and hopefully, over the next week or so, I am going to be able to post some really funny things. Like, the 3 day discussion we have had in Biology concerning the human reproduction system: instead of lectures on sex, we were all required to submit any question we could think of about the topic and that has comprised the past week's lecture. Well, only 25% of my class is married, so it has been hilarious!! I won't supply details but let's just say, even I have learned some new things!! ;) Here's to hoping that this next week is full of fun little things to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to hear from you! My biology class sounds like it was way more boring than yours...lucky! I can't believe it's almost been a whole year since we left Rexburg, feels like yesterday we were wondering what to do with the crazy primary kiddos. :)
Good luck with finals!
Too Funny!! I bet it has been an interesting class this semester...:)
Good Luck Sweetheart in your final week...I know you'll do GREAT!!
Post a Comment