Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Night

This is about 5 o'clock tonight: right outside my front door
In order to walk the dog, we had to shovel the covered porch, this is the pile we created and that is only half of the snow we shoveled.
At the end of the porch you come to the side yard. This is the side yard and those little mounds in the middle of the picture are the picnic tables.
The pile of snow next to our van, and the other half of the shoveled porch.
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Sorry - I put all the pictures in backwards, and there are a lot of them: but I know my Mom will enjoy it....The rest of the pictures need to be printed and mailed (yes, before Valentines Day) but here are a few of Christmas night: Enjoy all you people from the South. I love you and miss you lots!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness -- that is a ton of snow!!!