| Spell your name without vowels? | Nkk |
|
| Are you single? | Nope |
|
| Favorite number? | I hate numbers |
|
| Whats your favorite color? | Purple |
|
| Whens the next time you see your crush? | Um - his lunch break |
|
| What are you listening to? | "A Bug's Life" |
|
| What are you doing right now? | Taking this survey and avoiding that "To Do" list I made |
|
| Are you happy with your life right now? | For the most part |
|
| Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity? | Yes - some girl on 90210, but I never saw the show so I have no idea who they were referring to |
|
| What is your favorite class in school? | Oh - ALL my English Classes and Education classes - wait, that's all my classes, go figure |
|
| Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie & fitch/ae? | Um no - College Kid=No Money |
|
| How do you make money? | I don't, I veg off of my husband's efforts |
|
| Do you ever wish you were 5 years old again? | Not really |
|
| Who is your favorite band? | I don't know |
|
| Are you outgoing? | Yes |
|
| Favorite pair of shoes? | My pink heels that I never wear |
|
| Do you own big sunglasses? | No - I think they look stupid |
|
| Who do you wish you were right now? | Nikki the College Graduate with some job lined up |
|
| What should you be doing right now? | Um - something off of that "To Do" list |
|
| Are you a morning or night person? | Neither - I pass out fairly early and I despise waking up |
|
|
Take this survey! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment