Here is Jordan, enjoying "Family Fun Day" at Blastoff! One ride cost two tokens, was loud and noisy, rocked him back and forth and lasted an average of 3 minutes. We spent 20 tokens on the ride.
Katie and Matthew enjoying some time in the dress-up place at Blastoff. Mommy had to remember that it was Family Fun Day and so things like lice and germs and icky stuff that could be lurking inside those costumes just didn't matter....
Wouldn't it be Matthew that would have the most stubborn two front teeth?!? After both is his two front teeth were hanging by a thread for over a month, and not a soul could pull them out without also extracting a blood curdling scream, we went to the dentist. After two numbing patches (that failed) and a novicane shot that only worked afterwards: the dentist extracted both front teeth, and a blood curdling scream. Of course, once Matthew realized that he got to put his teeth in a blue treasure box, all was good! This picture was taken just 4 hours after his extraction.
Still totally excited about the hole in his mouth. The best part is that he still hasn't figured out how to talk without letting the air escape so he has this lisp that cracks me up!"Mom, can I have a pethe of blead, pleeth?"

I was making cool whip and yogurt fruit dip...need I say more?
Every semester, the boys get to bring home George. (he goes home with all the kids and each child has to write about his or her adventures with George) Mommy had to run a million errands that day and Matthew and George needed something to write about, so they tagged along!

I was making cool whip and yogurt fruit dip...need I say more?
Every semester, the boys get to bring home George. (he goes home with all the kids and each child has to write about his or her adventures with George) Mommy had to run a million errands that day and Matthew and George needed something to write about, so they tagged along!Couldn't pass up the photo opp though - this was just too dang cute!
Potty training is a success!! We got the day down! and well, we wear night time underwear (pictured on Jordan's head) b/c who knows what his body will do while he is sleeping.... This picture was taken at the end of a long day. I was at school, Bryce was at home, and Jordan somehow consumed 1 1/2 bags of powdered doughnuts....
Father's Day: The kids made daddy a candy gram
Jordan likes his "buzz" lightyear cut. He also likes ice cream,
a lot,
a whole lot!
And what has Sammy been up to? Why, perfecting the perfect bed, of course! No joke, I was at the computer doing homework, I turned around and this is what I saw. Mind you, I had straightend the living room and that couch had all of its cushions erect and the blanket laid on the top. He made that! No lie!
And apparently, he likes it.
Potty training is a success!! We got the day down! and well, we wear night time underwear (pictured on Jordan's head) b/c who knows what his body will do while he is sleeping.... This picture was taken at the end of a long day. I was at school, Bryce was at home, and Jordan somehow consumed 1 1/2 bags of powdered doughnuts....
Father's Day: The kids made daddy a candy gramWe 3 Musketeers made you a Whatchamacallit!
Don't Snicker we are not Nerds.
You are our Lifesaver!
We might have Rocky Roads, and your
PayDay may not be 100 Grand,
but we think we Skored
when we got you for a dad!
Hugs and Kisses,
your Sour Patch Kids and Airhead Wife!"
Jordan likes his "buzz" lightyear cut. He also likes ice cream,
a lot,
a whole lot!
And what has Sammy been up to? Why, perfecting the perfect bed, of course! No joke, I was at the computer doing homework, I turned around and this is what I saw. Mind you, I had straightend the living room and that couch had all of its cushions erect and the blanket laid on the top. He made that! No lie!
And apparently, he likes it.

No comments:
Post a Comment