Thursday, June 25, 2009

Found it

Bryce found my memory card. It was in the CD Rom drive, on top of the Turbo Tax CD we had left in the tower.

Katie told me to pray, I told her I was too mad. She said a prayer for me. Something told me to look in the tower (ahem, Spirit, promptings, prayer) but I thought that was dumb. Why would it be there?

So, Bryce came home and obeyed the prompting and found the card.

Thanks Bryce!!!

*maybe that was the humor in the situation I was looking for!*

1 comment:

Pilgrim Family said...

Hey glad to hear from you, or read about you! How's the crazy life goin?? still sounds crazy! oh, the life of the student mom so glad I will be done in 3 more weeks, can you believe it?? I can't ether.
Glad you found your card!