Wake up way to early to get to class.....
Attend 7:30 AM meeting before class.....
Try to stay awake during class (realize that my pants of choice this morning refuse to stay zipped up, feel a little frustrated, realize I should have done more than drink the SlimFast shake cuz they obviously are not working)....
Walk to next class and make a dentist appt for middle child (at the same time, I know, amazing!)....
Call husband, who has car, to inform him of dentist appt....
Sit in class and laugh at a clever presentation about campus curfew....
Check phone every 2.7 minutes to see if husband has got message about appt.....
Realize that husband did not get message, purposefully call him nonstop on the walk from campus to home...
Storm in the door to see husband asleep, both boys playing a game, and remnants of rolls strewn everywhere....
Dress sons and run to dentist......
Have middle sons 2 (stubborn) front teeth pulled, cause possible psychological permanent damage.....
Pick up husband so that we can attend daughter's end of year performance....
Grab lunch from local deli and rush home to feed children.....
Eat lunch and read The Meanest Mom blog to get comic relief....
Realize a new post is desperately needed on my blog, so I post of the things I know....
Groan at the thought that I still have one more class, a softball game, dinner to make, and kids to put to sleep, before any real relaxation begins.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What are you gonna do with that middle son of yours?? And aren't you glad we have the Meanest Mom to help us laugh? Miss you guys!
all i can do is love him- and yes, although I am starting panic since her announcement that her summer writing will be sporadic...selfish i know, but reading her life helps me get through mine. I guess thats what the archives are for ;)
word verification: orkssn
oh the life of a student mom!
My sweet sweet child...
Roses are red, sleep is aloof;
Matthew is crying sayin' don't pull my toof;
Husband as ususal flat on his back;
While children are beggin' for some kind of snack;
Dinner is there in some form or fashion;
Not long before Nikki is ready for crashin';
Her head laid to rest at the end of day;
Sends her to sleep and well on her way;
Just as your mind settles in for the night;
In walks a child and turns on the light;
What do your eyes see but child number 2;
With a smile and hug saying Mom I LOVE YOU...:)
With ALL my LOVE...Dad
Wow. You are a busy woman. I really admire you and all you have to do in your life! Keep on pluggin' away - I am convinced that someday we will all look back in the archives of our blogs and laugh hysterically at the lives we lived once. Not that that helps anything right now . . . but I know you can do it! :D
Sound familiar...:)
Post a Comment