Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More News....


Bryce is getting his Masters Degree in Accounting! Starting in like, 3 weeks! Online - so he can still be with us. He should graduate at the same time I do. Our lives might actually "get real" in 18 or so months! I am Super Duper Excited!!! My Husband Rocks!!! (end of the news)

8 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Hey - I think I recognize that scenery! ;)

Best of luck! I hope everything goes well in all your upcoming busyness and school and everything! Please let me know if I can help with anything!

Nikki said...

Hey Thanks! Are you sure you recognize that scenery? I was told we were in an exotic land, known only to squirrels and crazy wildlife....;)

Anonymous said...

Online schooling rocks! Yay for graduating together! Good luck with everything.

Keri_B said...

Sounds fun and crazy...perfect for you guys! Good luck with everything, love ya!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

That's awesome!

Amber said...

OH JOY!!! congrats!!

John said...

WAY TO GO BRYCE...congrats on pursuing your dream!!

Nikki said...

Before Nikki!!!!
This is Bryce