Thursday, April 2, 2009
I have some news....
Nothing major - sorry for the let down. But it seems that that 5 month break I have been so looking forward to (and perhaps bragging about) won't be happening. Instead - I received the chance to take classes this spring at no cost. Yep - that's right - a FREE semester of classes. After giving it a lot of thought, Bryce and I decided that when the Lord gives you a blessing as big as this one, you just don't say "No thanks!" So - I will be in class on Tues and Thursday and working MWF and Sat - this will be the busiest semester I have had so far - by far!! The classes are split: 3 Jr level Lit classes and 2 Senior level Writing Classes - a heavy load indeed. But I feel like this is right and I just know that if I keep my priorities straight it will all work out. After all - its only 28 days of classes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That is a blessing! Good luck with those classes and everything. I almost died when I saw "28 days of classes" . . . that is hardly any time at all! Crazy. But really, I think you'll be great! Where are you working?
You wouldn't have known what to do with yourself if you really had a break anyways! Good luck girlie!!
Post a Comment