Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I like Quizzes
Well - I really like quizzes and I found some dang fun ones: I had to post the results as separate things so there are a lot of them but really - there is not a ton of reading. Have fun: I found out what all of our Pilgrim Names were, whether I was a Pilgrim or an Indian, and what color crayon I am (you'll never guess) Once you click on the little links at the bottom, you will find this way fun website that has all of the quizzes on it..I warn you - you might get hooked taking all these fun things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! I loved reading all the results for your family! I'm going to try them now! I'll have to see if I can make them work ... hm. Anyway, I love quizzes too so I'm sure I'll enjoy them!
BTW - the pics of your kids on the main page are so cute. I just love them!
Post a Comment