Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Clothes!!!

No - I am not pregnant, but I do have an announcement for all those who may be interested:

My sister-in-law joined forces with her sisters and together they have a TON of brand new baby girl clothes they NEED to get rid of!! 

Sizes are preemie to 2T

Prices: $1 - $2/outfit

Call her: Vicki at 317-2714 - she will tell you the details on how to get the clothes. 

I also posted an announcement on Bulletin Board, but it still has a few days before the whole campus knows...hope you read this and it somehow helps....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, tell her I will be calling any day! I can totally do with more clothes for Sadie...I'm tired of rotating her rather worn outfits. thanks for the post!

Yatesfam said...

Nikki! I found your blog through Josh's and am so glad! Now I can see what's going on with you guys. Our blog is private so if you want to be able to view it let me know. Email me at yatesfam4ever@gmail.com. As far the clothes go...that would be nice...although I don't know how I would get them ;). But knowing my luck I'd get some and then our next one would be a boy...no I am not pregnant, but you know we plan on having more ;). I'll let other people I know know about it.