Friday, April 11, 2008

Moving is SO Much Fun!!!

Yea!!! The semester is over. Can't say that I ended it gracefully, but I ended it and I believe I am still a student here at BYU-I. In the meantime, its boxes, boxes, boxes!! We went and looked at our new apartment yesterday. It is like a little house with actual space to move around so I am really excited! The other neat thing is the connection between us and the family moving out. When we moved into UV last summer they were moving out into the apartment. And now, one year later we are moving out of UV into the apartment at Baywood and they are moving back into UV. I thought it was neat anyways...Well I have to get back to packing but thought I would say hi. And in the meantime, I hope to find my sanity in one of those boxes...problem is I can't remember what I labeled the box :)

1 comment:

Keri_B said...

I hate packing, so I am feeling for you right now!! If you need to de-stress the best thing to do is go and get some yummy nachos from Bajios...they solve any problem, I swear! I am glad you at least get a bigger place to live...let me know your new info so I can call you and procrastinate doing boring things like cleaning my house!!!