Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There is only one of me (thank goodness)

Thanks to Keri I found this cool site to find out how many people in the US have my name. Turns out that I am the only one - despite the fact that:

57, 802 people in the US have my first name and it is the 723rd most popular name AND
1,947 people in the US have my last name and it is the 15,605th most popular last name.

Katie is an original, Matthew has 6 other people with his name and Jordan is an original. Bryce is just like me in that the website states that is unlikely that anyone in the US has that name. Why don't you go check it out at the link below:

http://howmanyofme.com/search/


2 comments:

Keri_B said...

You read my blog???? I should update more! What would we do with more than 1 Nikki???

Nikki said...

Have twice the fun :)