Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Kids are so CUTE!!!

We took this picture the other night. By accident all three of the kids wore their Christmas jammies and looked so cute! Christmas jammies? you may ask - yes, they might as well be warm. While the calendar says that it is June, outside the weather is like that of January. Today it was 32 degrees and on the way to speech therapy with Jordan I had the windshield wipers going so that I could see through the snow! Counting down to my trip to the South - where summer is actually hot and the humidity is in full swing!

3 comments:

Keri_B said...

Oh my...it seems someone forgot it is summer time!! It's been cold here too, but thank goodness not that bad! Have fun in Georgia...when are you going again?

Nikki said...

We leave on the 6th of July and we get back on the 26th! Only three more weeks....AAAHHH I am soooooo excited I just scream inside every time I think about it!

Megan Marie said...

Hey! How's it going? I saw your blog and I thought I'd say hello! Have fun in Georgia!!